LEGION Model Builder
Perform models of any place where people converge
LEGION Model Builder is a simulation and modeling software that enables you to build a precise model of a space that can be simulated and analyzed based on a set of key inputs such as design, demand, and operational data. You can use LEGION Model Builder to run and evaluate virtually any place where people converge such as railway stations, sports stadiums, airports, office complexes, theaters, piazzas, and transport hubs.
Build models for any type of venue
You can build models for any type of venue or building, such as sports facilities, urban and commercial buildings, and airports. Use automated routing, increased intelligence, and simplified objects to build and audit models. You can easily reuse your data when you define and share objects across projects and teams. An integrated CAD drawing feature allows you to quickly modify your designs.
LEGION Model Builder
Including 3 Keys
- Redeem Keys (training credits) for training or services of your choice
- Create simulation models
- Define space characteristics
- Specify population parameters
CUBE is a desktop interface to link between the model, the data, and GIS in a single click, making the development and application of your models easy to use.
- Scenario Manager You can clearly manage any number of different scenarios, without the need for separate folders and file management.
- Scenario Window Forecasting has never been easier. You can easily highlight key model parameters and data for easy creation and testing of your scenarios. A set of input data is a Scenario, and a “Scenario Window” is the graphic interface for scenario creation, editing and management.
- Application Manager Design, code, document, and run your model using a flow-chart system. Your input and output data is shown in the context of the model and can be immediately viewed or edited by double-clicking on them.
- CUBE GIS CUBE includes a GIS system in its own right and is 100% compatible with the world’s most widely used standard GIS system, ESRI’s ArcGIS. The geodatabase technology is the same as in ArcGIS and the look and feel of the mapping window is identical.
- CUBE Voyager
CUBE comes with the Voyager library of tools to support macroscopic multimodal movement of people and vehicles with the customization necessary to create the best plan for your area without limitations. Use CUBE to study major roadway networks and public transport systems with a great level of detail. These macroscopic models treat the entire volume of traffic traveling between an origin and destination as a single unit to evaluate the lowest-cost path for the aggregated traffic volume and compute congestion effects on a strategic scale, using volume-capacity ratios and estimating resulting speeds. CUBE Voyager library includes:
- Network program: Specifically designed for building, comparing and manipulating transportation networks.
- Public transport program: Transit services are coded as running in mixed traffic or on dedicated facilities. Users may represent service levels using either headways or timetables and with or without the effects of crowding.
- Highway program: Used to estimate zone-to-zone paths for skimming and assigning highway networks through a variety of deterministic and stochastic algorithms.
- Demand modeling program: Includes matrix, generation, distribution, and fratar. Matrix is an extremely powerful calculator designed for demand modeling and matrix manipulation.
CUBE and its add-on extension applications cover all aspects of transportation to help you better understand the impact before implementation. CUBE is a prerequisite for CUBE add-on extension applications such as CUBE Land and CUBE Cargo.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is CUBE?
CUBE is a predictive modeling and transportation simulation software. You can analyze the effects of new projects and policies on a city’s transportation network, land-use, and its population. CUBE covers all aspects of transportation to help you better understand the impact before implementation.
How much does CUBE cost?
A practitioner license of CUBE costs $8,600 USD, CUBE Land costs $6,000 USD and CUBE Cargo costs $6,000 USD. Prices vary per region. While there are various types of licensing available, a common choice is the 12-month practitioner license offered through Virtuosity, Bentley’s eCommerce store. When you purchase through Virtuosity, you get a Virtuoso Subscription. This means you get the software and “Keys” (tokens) to redeem for customizable training, mentoring, and consulting services.
- Minimum: Intel® Pentium 4, AMD Athlon
- Recommended: Intel® Core i5, i7, Xeon or better; AMD Phenom II, Athlon II, FX-Series, A-Series APU or better
- Recommended: Windows 10
- Minimum: 1 GB
- Recommended: 4 GB or higher
- With Cluster: 2 GB per core recommended
- 10 GB for the application and supporting applications and data (like GIS)
- 100+ GB for output files
- Minimum: 1024 x 768 at normal size (96dpi); 16-bit color depth
- Recommended: 1440 x 900 or higher at normal size (96 dpi); 32-bit color depth
- Minimum: 24-bit capable graphics adapter; 64 MB video memory
- Recommended: 32-bit capable graphics adapter; 512 MB or more video memory
- OpenGL version 2.0 runtime and Shader Model 3.0 or higher is recommended ATI or NVidia GPU is recommended for any 3D GIS work