Better predict and improve pedestrian flow and safety
LEGION Simulator enables you to simulate people movement in order to explore various design alternatives. Its data-rich analysis output supports infrastructure assets that range from metro stations and airports to stadiums and shopping malls. With LEGION Simulator, you can accurately test designs and plans to enhance footfall, wayfinding, crowd management, safety, and security strategies. Get insight to make better decisions with visualization and predictions by combining planning information from the LEGION Model input file with the automated predictions of how people move. Evaluate and visualize traffic flows at a venue before it’s built, and explore a range of scenarios and make informed decisions–and trade-offs–by modeling and simulating up-front.
Collaborate faster and more easily
When working with various project team members on tight timelines it’s important to have access to the most up-to-date data. LEGION offers a design environment that enables you and your team members to work on models simultaneously, regardless of their location, using a shared set of libraries and workflows. By being able to incorporate data from a wide range of open applications and geospatial formats, users can reduce time spent on re-work and manual data entry.
Including 10 Keys
- Redeem Keys (training credits) for training or services of your choice
- Analyze simulations
- Record and playback simulations
- Simulate movement
- Visualize simulations
Model without restrictions
LEGION Simulator supports complex building geometry and designs, so you can quickly create, visualize, test, and interact with the model to explore various “what if” scenarios. Present within the spatial context of the 3D model including solids, surfaces, meshes, drawings, specifications, images, videos, documents, business data, reports and more.
CUBE is a desktop interface to link between the model, the data, and GIS in a single click, making the development and application of your models easy to use.
- Scenario Manager You can clearly manage any number of different scenarios, without the need for separate folders and file management.
- Scenario Window Forecasting has never been easier. You can easily highlight key model parameters and data for easy creation and testing of your scenarios. A set of input data is a Scenario, and a “Scenario Window” is the graphic interface for scenario creation, editing and management.
- Application Manager Design, code, document, and run your model using a flow-chart system. Your input and output data is shown in the context of the model and can be immediately viewed or edited by double-clicking on them.
- CUBE GIS CUBE includes a GIS system in its own right and is 100% compatible with the world’s most widely used standard GIS system, ESRI’s ArcGIS. The geodatabase technology is the same as in ArcGIS and the look and feel of the mapping window is identical.
- CUBE Voyager CUBE comes with the Voyager library of tools to support macroscopic multimodal movement of people and vehicles with the customization necessary to create the best plan for your area without limitations. Use CUBE to study major roadway networks and public transport systems with a great level of detail. These macroscopic models treat the entire volume of traffic traveling between an origin and destination as a single unit to evaluate the lowest-cost path for the aggregated traffic volume and compute congestion effects on a strategic scale, using volume-capacity ratios and estimating resulting speeds. CUBE Voyager library includes:
- Network program: Specifically designed for building, comparing and manipulating transportation networks.
- Public transport program: Transit services are coded as running in mixed traffic or on dedicated facilities. Users may represent service levels using either headways or timetables and with or without the effects of crowding.
- Highway program: Used to estimate zone-to-zone paths for skimming and assigning highway networks through a variety of deterministic and stochastic algorithms.
- Demand modeling program: Includes matrix, generation, distribution, and fratar. Matrix is an extremely powerful calculator designed for demand modeling and matrix manipulation.
CUBE and its add-on extension applications cover all aspects of transportation to help you better understand the impact before implementation. CUBE is a prerequisite for CUBE add-on extension applications such as CUBE Land and CUBE Cargo.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is CUBE?
CUBE is a predictive modeling and transportation simulation software. You can analyze the effects of new projects and policies on a city’s transportation network, land-use, and its population. CUBE covers all aspects of transportation to help you better understand the impact before implementation.
How much does CUBE cost?
A practitioner license of CUBE costs $8,600 USD, CUBE Land costs $6,000 USD and CUBE Cargo costs $6,000 USD. Prices vary per region. While there are various types of licensing available, a common choice is the 12-month practitioner license offered through Virtuosity, Bentley’s eCommerce store. When you purchase through Virtuosity, you get a Virtuoso Subscription. This means you get the software and “Keys” (tokens) to redeem for customizable training, mentoring, and consulting services.
- Minimum: Intel® Pentium 4, AMD Athlon
- Recommended: Intel® Core i5, i7, Xeon or better; AMD Phenom II, Athlon II, FX-Series, A-Series APU or better
- Recommended: Windows 10
- Minimum: 1 GB
- Recommended: 4 GB or higher
- With Cluster: 2 GB per core recommended
- 10 GB for the application and supporting applications and data (like GIS)
- 100+ GB for output files
- Minimum: 1024 x 768 at normal size (96dpi); 16-bit color depth
- Recommended: 1440 x 900 or higher at normal size (96 dpi); 32-bit color depth
- Minimum: 24-bit capable graphics adapter; 64 MB video memory
- Recommended: 32-bit capable graphics adapter; 512 MB or more video memory
- OpenGL version 2.0 runtime and Shader Model 3.0 or higher is recommended ATI or NVidia GPU is recommended for any 3D GIS work